Are you at risk of not receiving enough credits to graduate?
Some students just learn better with their hands, than they do learning with books.
The Guam Department of Education and the GCA Trades Academy partnered to help students currently in high school enroll in the GCA Trades Academy to earn a certificate to help them graduate and enter the workforce.
Guam Department of Education and the GCA Trades Academy are looking for students with an interest in construction and a willingness to learn.
- Basic Safety
- Introduction to Construction Math
- Introduction to Hand Tools and Introduction to Power Tools
- Introduction to Construction Drawings
- Introduction to Basic Rigging and Introduction to Material Handling
- Basic Communication Skills and Basic Employability Skills
Interested? Contact one of these counselors now at your Guam DOE high school:
George Washington High School: Valorie Camacho, firstname.lastname@example.org
John F. Kennedy High School: Norma Chargualaf, email@example.com
Okkodo High School: Lauren Agar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern High School: Catherine Drilon, email@example.com
Tiyan High School: Jason Cruz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for more information, please call the GCA Trades Academy, 647-4842, or email: email@example.com